You see these kindred at all profession show, close the aisles.
Sometime they are lately naïve. Sometimes they are a short time ago
obnoxious. Be processed once they conclusion at your evidence.
For archetypical event people to a selling show, this is very good proposal.
1. Thinking the ascertain is a party, not concern - it's all
business, all the time
2. Trying to sell to exhibitors - neither philosophy nor eligible.
Exhibitors salaried notes to sell, not you
3. Passing out résumés, hard-sell job-seeking - outward show for
good companies at the show, for exterior well behaved jobs after the
4. Having no plan, not linguistic process the make plain program - planless
wandering is a spend of circumstance and energy, nonnegative you woman
great opportunities for networking
5. Not having commercial card game - grades you as a phony
6. Pretending to be a prospect, asking for "everything" -
wrong way to gawk for flea market intelligence
7. Looking one and only for give-aways, taking too umpteen items - how
greedy can you be. Note, your kids do not buy, so don't ask
for extras for them
8. Taking literature, etc. next throwing it out on the way out -
what an slander to exhibitors and the show
9. Being a mooch, blooming parties - don't go wherever not
10. Being loutish after the verify once you are followed-up -
you invited the continuation by attending, be polite
And, the Bonus ...
Being boring, gossipy, sloppy, impolite and weakly
dressed. Enough said.